Asylum 3 Asylum 3

You're talented.

But I just can't help but feel that many of your techniques and scenes are not completely original. They've definitely been used other places.

Your effort manages to pull through though. Go for the daily.

Shiftlimits:Galaxy Collab Shiftlimits:Galaxy Collab

Solid.

It flew. Very consistent with some very interesting ideas. Great sound effects, very crisp and audible, the movie never dragged. I can only complain that I've seen too many of these sticks on 2D backgrounds running into each other to form an explosion and clouds of effects, but thats just me. You're good at what you do.

- Tribute - - Tribute -

Nay.

We are but men. ROCK.

Counter-Strike Round 3 Counter-Strike Round 3

Best laughs from an animation in a while.

Your sticks were extremely thin, the background graphics of cs_militia were sometimes unrecognizable. But suprisingly none of that put me off, you've created a great comedy and a brilliant CS parody. Loved the humor and ideas.

The hacker and rogue terrorists were amusing. Thought the script was neatly written out and the whole movie flowed along nicely.

Although I'd recommend working with the graphics and animation, as it's probably the only thing keeping your score low. Aside from that, a very entertaining piece of Flash.

Air Skirmish Air Skirmish

Peak of it all.

Animating aircraft in a dogfight has got to be one of the toughest subjects to animate, and here you managed to pull it off. The 3D aircraft were great, the modelling was awesome.

The camera was very decent as well, made it seem just like a movie and did remind me of Behind Enemy Lines. Points for that.

The voice acting was not as great as everything else was, there was a lack of expression. The voice acting was composed of simple voice recording, and couldve used more 'radio static' effects to make it seem like they were pilots instead of recordings in a studio. But voice acting isn't easy, and therefore I'll keep the Overall 10 in place.

I noticed the backgrounds had barely any detail at all, except a few, which was a simple and working effect that didn't bother me at all. This concludes my review, a great piece of work, entertaining, and something I've been dying to see.

10/10
5/5

LogFish responds:

Thanks for the kindly worded review! You're pretty perceptive, the only guy to notice my not particularly detailed backgrounds. My voice acting is poor at best heh, I don't have a proper wav editor either so I was just using nero and using the equaliser to make it sound vaguely like radio, no idea how to get my hands on a real wav editor. I'll put more effort into the sound of my next film though. Glad you liked it!

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Not a masterpiece.

But a highly entertaining segment of art. The music artists did a great job with the gunshot sounds, although its a shame they didn't use all of the CS sound effects, thus made the music slightly repetitive, and we were really listening to almost the same gunshots the whole time.

The sounds with the M249 Para impressed me the most, I thought it was a drum at one point. The supressed weapon effects mixed well with each other, over and under the MP5 shots.

Overall this is a kickass project, and I congradulate all who took part in making this. Aced.

StealthBeast responds:

thanks for the str8 10s and thanks for the review!

SSAM #2 SSAM #2

Best of the 3.

I have to say that I enjoyed this the most out of the 3, you did a great job with the choice of music and the scene work, although the Schindler's List soundtrack during the credits didn't seem to fit as nicely.

Simple storyline, yet entertaining, full marks for that.

You've got the potential to animate tearjerking animations, I'd just like to see something longer and character-rich.

2 Thumbs up.

About a hitman About a hitman

Good work.

Some exaggerated features, but the cinematics payed up for it.

Call of Duty 2 Call of Duty 2

Not a masterpiece.

But a very entertaining segment of artwork. For your second animation I'd say you've got a lot of potential and understanding of Flash already. I've animated and viewed plenty of pointless war animations but this was outstanding.

Some of you will probably think I'm exaggerating. But through your work I've noticed many simple yet extremely effective techniques used.

Keep it up, you're going places.

Fishtankdude58 responds:

Wow wow wow wow wow coming from you tough luck! wow that gives me more inspiration then ever. You inspired me to do these movies no lie man. I loved all your war flashes there very entertaining. Someday i hope to be as good as you. thnx for the review man.

Lukai and his castle Lukai and his castle

Gettin' better every time.

Comparing this to your first attempts at non-stick work, I see a huge improvement both movement and graphic wise.

Keep up the good work.