View Profile ToughLuck

15 Movie Reviews

Nay.

We are but men. ROCK.

Best laughs from an animation in a while.

Your sticks were extremely thin, the background graphics of cs_militia were sometimes unrecognizable. But suprisingly none of that put me off, you've created a great comedy and a brilliant CS parody. Loved the humor and ideas.

The hacker and rogue terrorists were amusing. Thought the script was neatly written out and the whole movie flowed along nicely.

Although I'd recommend working with the graphics and animation, as it's probably the only thing keeping your score low. Aside from that, a very entertaining piece of Flash.

Swiftdeath-PhattyG responds:

Counter-Strike Round 3 Part 2 is out! Find it here:

Thanks for your comment. I tried to model a lot of the graphics off CS 1.6, so it wasn't made to look like a masterpiece on purpose. Not to mention, that would take a really long time.

Very Cool.

A little too sloppy (the characters) for my taste, but yet another great animation heading for the Daily Feature. Good choice of locations and some good ideas involved.

Although I was disappointed at how the 3D camera animation lost it's touch as the movie progressed, the first scene was the best in my opinion -- good camera, nice moves, and it got me into the movie right away. The piano intro sequence was pretty neat as well.

Overall the animation was good throughout, its just the style of the characters that I didn't like, just not my style. Not your fault, no harsh comments.

Maybe I'd like to see a sequel, new ideas, but only if you've got enough. All in all, cool.

10/10
5/5

2 Game Reviews

Minor spelling errors.

The few spelling errors were the only errors I noticed, making this nothing less than a perfect game.

Harry Gregson Williams - just pointin' out that bit at the end.

Great work.
5/5
10/10

Interestin.

But I don't quite see why people would want to dress up Snape anyway. He didn't look like Snape like hrhomsar said, he looked like a kid. I think you should use your artistic talents for more useful or entertaining movies, you've got skill.

27, Male